These strings are intended for a baritone guitar.
EXL157's are designed for traditional long scale electric baritone guitars, such as B tuned Danelectros.
- Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
- Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .062, .068
These D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst players of all genres and styles.
XL's are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex-shaped core, resulting in strings with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
They deliver excellent magnetic output while providing a smooth, comfortable surface that reduces premature fret wear.
You can always count on D'Addario for top quality strings.