EJ95's are designed specifically for the Oud, requiring a lighter gauge for optimal resonance on these smaller, "bowl-shaped" bodies and unique "plectrum" picking styles.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Designed specifically for the Oud
- Rectified clear nylon and silver-plated copper wound on nylon strings
- Warm and projecting, long lasting tone
- Lighter gauge for optimal resonance on these smaller, "bowl-shaped" bodies and unique "plectrum" picking styles
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Shipping profile 1