While optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars, EXL158's are also an excellent solution for deep, down-tuning on most standard electric guitars.
- Designed for modern, shorter scale electric baritone guitars
- Can be used for down tuning on most standard electric guitars
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .062
These D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst players of all genres and styles.
XL's are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex-shaped core, resulting in strings with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
They deliver excellent magnetic output while providing a smooth, comfortable surface that reduces premature fret wear.
You can always count on D'Addario for top quality strings.