- Electric guitar strings constructed with nickel-plated steel wrap wire
- Played for a warm tone
- POLYWEB Coating provides a fast & slick feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set
- Custom Light gauge: 009 .011 .016 .026 .036 .046
Prolong your tone with the same premium electric guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available. Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Crafted to last, these nickel-plated steel electric guitar strings boast a warm, robust tone while the POLYWEB® Coating brings a slick, fast feel to the playing experience.
For a more traditionally textured feel and a brighter, punchier tone, try our electric guitar strings with NANOWEB® Coating. For our most natural feel, along with a tone just like an uncoated string, try our OPTIWEB® Coating.
Of course, the kind of string you play is all a matter of personal preference. Not sure what tone or feel is right for you? Try them out for yourself, and find your new favorite string from Elixir Strings.
Elixir Strings: Great tone. Long life.
**Any orders for Elixir Strings outside of North America will not be able to be fulfilled. We apologize for any inconvenience. **
- Shipping profile 1