Gauges: 43-60-82-104; short scale
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella's DEEP TALKIN' BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .043, .060, .082, .104
- Short Scale Set: Distance from Ball-End to Silk is 32 1/4"; only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Non-Standard bass sets may take up to 10 business days to ship.
Note: Please refer to labella.com, under their "guide" section for assistance in choosing the correct scale set for your bass. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post. This particular set is not suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass thru the body of the instrument.
- Shipping profile 1