Sadowsky Black Label Bass String Set, Nickel - 4-String, 045-105
- Sadowsky Black Label bright nickel strings for electric bass
- 4-string set
- improved brightness with less emphasis on midrange and slightly higher string tension
- warmer than stainless steel but brighter than other nickel strings
- smoother feel to the fingers than stainless steel
- designed for top-loading bridges, not recommended for through-body stringing
- 045-105 set
- gauges .045", .065", .085", .105"
- bright nickel wrap
- hex core
Overall difference of Blue Label vs Black Label strings. Sadowsky's Black Label strings have slightly higher tension and a tighter top and bottom. Their Blue Label strings have slightly lower tension and fuller mids.
The Blue Label is their most comprehensive line of strings: offerings include stainless, nickel, and flatwound, including XL length for 35" scale 5-string basses.
Sadowsky product page
- Shipping profile 1