Sadowsky Black Label Bass String Set, Stainless Steel - 4-String, 040-100
- Sadowsky Black Label stainless steel strings for electric bass
- 4-string set
- improved brightness with less emphasis on midrange and slightly higher string tension
- tight top and bottom end
- cutting and aggressive tone, perfect for funk and slap bass
- designed for top-loading bridges, not recommended for through-body stringing
- 040-100 set
- gauges .040", .060", .080", .100"
- stainless steel wrap
- hex core
Overall difference of Blue Label vs Black Label strings. Sadowsky's Black Label strings have slightly higher tension and a tighter top and bottom. Their Blue Label strings have slightly lower tension and fuller mids.
The Blue Label is their most comprehensive line of strings: offerings include stainless, nickel, and flatwound, including XL length for 35" scale 5-string basses.
Sadowsky product page
- Shipping profile 1