Ideal for acoustic bass guitars and piezoelectric equipped solidbody basses.
This set has a phosphor bronze round wound winding around a nylon core which produces a smooth, organic, upright bass tone.
- Gauges: 41-53-68-86; long scale 34"
- Non-ferrous nylon core for organic, upright-like tones
- Roundwound in phosphor bronze wire
- Use this set for 34" scale length guitars
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lick windings in place
- The only bass strings optimized for piezo pickups!
- Mellow, classic tones for any acoustic or electric/acoustic bass guitar
Prior to performance, allow 1 week break-in time for initial stretching. Strings will stabilize after break in.
- Shipping profile 1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
FANTASTIC strings! Low tension (not to be slapped) but fit on almost ANY bass. Have these on a 23"-scale ABG, and 30" scale chambered. Due to flexible nylon core, string can wrap full gauge around tuning post. Anyone try the five string set on a shorty?