They are long scale strings, intended for 34" scale length
- This unique sounding string has a construction very similar to it's flatwound counterpart but with slightly more edge.
- The round outer-wrap is a small diameter nickel alloy winding which ads slightly more bite to the upright style tone without the typical roundwound side effects of excessive string squeak and premature fret wear.
- The set is designed with a lower tension and gauging to increase ease of playability and reduce strain on the instrument's neck without sacrificing output.
- Round steel core vibrates freely, with no preferred motion axis
- Unique silk inlay between windings enhances warm, organic tones
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lock windings in place
- Vintage Jazz Bass tones with exceptional sensitivity
- Shipping profile 1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are a must try string. Exceptional!