This is a 6-string bass set!
They are long scale strings, intended for 34" scale length
- Round steel core vibrates freely, with no preferred motion axis
- True flatwound polished nickel surface with supple feel
- Unique silk inlay between windings enhances warm, organic tones
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lock windings in place
- Vintage Jazz Bass tones wiith exceptional sensitivity
Thomastik-Infeld JF346 Jazz Nickel Flat Wound Round Core Bass Guitar Strings will give you a legendary sound. Drawn from the upright bass, these bass guitar strings have an outer winding that is made of a special nickel alloy which gives it unsurpassed tone depth and a sound that is hard to find in any other string.
The steel core is wrapped in a silk inlay which makes it very flexible with a depth of tone and high output. This makes the instrument the closest you can get to an upright double bass.
The manufacturers of these strings are tuned in to the constantly changing musical world and apply their knowledge into the technique of building these strings, so you can trust that the Thomastik-Infeld strings are made with the highest quality. Technicians wind and check each string by hand in order to make sure that their tone and quality is 100 percent to your satisfaction.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worth every penny, and there are many pennies to give! But seriously, these are great sounding and great feeling strings.