- Gauges: 44-57-72-96-136
- Super Long Scale intended for 36" scale length
- Round steel core vibrates freely, with no preferred motion axis
- True flatwound polished nickel surface with supple feel
- Unique silk inlay between windings enhances warm, organic tones
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lock windings in place
- Vintage Jazz Bass tones wiith exceptional sensitivity
- Thomastik-Infeld JF365 Jazz Nickel Flat Wound Round Core Bass Guitar Strings will give you a legendary sound. Drawn from the upright bass, these bass guitar strings have an outer winding that is made of a special nickel alloy which gives it unsurpassed tone depth and a sound that is hard to find in any other string.
- The steel core is wrapped in a silk inlay which makes it very flexible with a depth of tone and high output. This makes the instrument the closest you can get to an upright double bass.
- The manufacturers of these strings are tuned in to the constantly changing musical world and apply their knowledge into the technique of building these strings, so you can trust that the Thomastik-Infeld strings are made with the highest quality. Technicians wind and check each string by hand in order to make sure that their tone and quality is 100 percent to your satisfaction.
- Shipping profile 1
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After getting my first 5 string bass I did lots of research and found these strings to be the best option. Yes, they are privy but the tone and feel were supposed to be excellent and will last years and years. After stringing them up, the G,D, and A string sound nice and bright but mellow but then go down to the E and B and they sound so dull. Like I’m playing an upright. I know string like this have a break in period of about a month but I can’t imagine that any kind of brightness would magically appear after some playing time. Gonna go with my favorite “slinky” brand that also makes the best flats.