- Gauges: 43-56-70-100
- Long Scale intended for 34" scale length
- Round steel core vibrates freely, with no preferred motion axis
- True flatwound polished nickel surface with supple feel
- Unique silk inlay between windings enhances warm, organic tones
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lock windings in place
- Vintage Jazz Bass tones wiith exceptional sensitivity
- Thomastik-Infeld JF344 Jazz Nickel Flat Wound Round Core Bass Guitar Strings will give you a legendary sound. Drawn from the upright bass, these bass guitar strings have an outer winding that is made of a special nickel alloy which gives it unsurpassed tone depth and a sound that is hard to find in any other string.
- The steel core is wrapped in a silk inlay which makes it very flexible with a depth of tone and high output. This makes the instrument the closest you can get to an upright double bass.
- The manufacturers of these strings are tuned in to the constantly changing musical world and apply their knowledge into the technique of building these strings, so you can trust that the Thomastik-Infeld strings are made with the highest quality. Technicians wind and check each string by hand in order to make sure that their tone and quality is 100 percent to your satisfaction.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Justin is a great guy! I cant wait to order from him again. The strings are amazing and have been hard to put my bass down.
Outstanding flats…well worth the money. More articulate top end, than most flats…provide maximum tonal possibilities with a vtc knob. Btw, GimmeSomeStrings rock with fast shipping, communication…highly recommend them!
Again, doing business with Gimme Some Strings is a breeze - good pricing, and very fast delivery. I've recommended you folks to other players!
How much? That was my first complaint if you will for these strings. But I gotta say they're worth it, as the tone, and playability are just damn good period. I've been fortunate enough not to have paid for electric bass guitar strings for over 10 years, and these are the first. I'm even thinking of putting them on other electric basses I own. Upon playing my first note at a gig, I Knew they would require some getting use to, but after the third song I was thinking about how would James Jamerson play it. These strings will make you approach the way you articulate notes differently as they sustain differently, and the tone couldn't be better. I always thought that flat wound strings would give you just a flat thud like tone, but not true you can can have your cake and eat it too. Love these strings for sure. I'm also impressed with the ease in which it was to purchase these strings from. I shopped for weeks until I found them at GimmieSomeStrings for the best price, and the shipping was very quick. Great company, and I will probably be buying more strings for all my guitars from them. I'm proud to give my feedback to this company.
great sounding and feeling ... smooth and long lasting . well worth the cost .
Great feel and sweet tone. I have a jazz bass with Lindy Fralin pick-ups and it sings with these strings. The only strings that I can get the intonation perfect on the E string.
More than worth the price. Quality of construction, excellent tonally and feel. I've tried over 6 different brands of flats, these are the best. Invest!
Excellent set of strings
Well worth the extra money. These strings play like butter and record like a dream. Perfect intonation and balanced feel. More top end clarity than most flatwounds and they last a long long time.