- Gauges: 43-56-70-100
- Long Scale intended for 34" scale length
- Round steel core vibrates freely, with no preferred motion axis
- True flatwound polished nickel surface with supple feel
- Unique silk inlay between windings enhances warm, organic tones
- Colored silk-wrapped ends lock windings in place
- Vintage Jazz Bass tones wiith exceptional sensitivity
- Thomastik-Infeld JF344 Jazz Nickel Flat Wound Round Core Bass Guitar Strings will give you a legendary sound. Drawn from the upright bass, these bass guitar strings have an outer winding that is made of a special nickel alloy which gives it unsurpassed tone depth and a sound that is hard to find in any other string.
- The steel core is wrapped in a silk inlay which makes it very flexible with a depth of tone and high output. This makes the instrument the closest you can get to an upright double bass.
- The manufacturers of these strings are tuned in to the constantly changing musical world and apply their knowledge into the technique of building these strings, so you can trust that the Thomastik-Infeld strings are made with the highest quality. Technicians wind and check each string by hand in order to make sure that their tone and quality is 100 percent to your satisfaction.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great feel and sweet tone. I have a jazz bass with Lindy Fralin pick-ups and it sings with these strings. The only strings that I can get the intonation perfect on the E string.
More than worth the price. Quality of construction, excellent tonally and feel. I've tried over 6 different brands of flats, these are the best. Invest!
Excellent set of strings
Well worth the extra money. These strings play like butter and record like a dream. Perfect intonation and balanced feel. More top end clarity than most flatwounds and they last a long long time.
Ditto (review subject)
Great product great price fast shipping